Public Speaking Class is designed to teach individuals the essential skills of communication and speaking in public. This class highlights the importance of being a great communicator; Great Leaders have always been known to be great orators and this class is expected to help your build competence in delivering powerful speeches
Add to Wishlist
The Art of Public Speaking
- Introduction to Public Speaking
- Great Speeches
- Making powerful speeches
- The Communicator
- You would understand what a great speech entails
- Introducing you to great orators and what made them great
- Understanding the art of telling a story
- Dealing with stage fright and fear of speaking in public
Expected Learning Outcome:
- The participants should be able to overcome stage fright
- The participants must be able to at least make a 5minutes pitch.
- The participants must be able to tell a captivating story.
The target audience?
- Leaders in Private and Public Sector
- Everyone who thinks he needs to say something.